The Trinity Arts Foundation, in partnership with the Trinity Arts Center, is dedicated to a three-fold mission: developing high quality arts education programs that are consistent with Christian principles; supporting the personal, professional, and spiritual growth of Christian artists in the region; and creating opportunities for our students, instructors, and partners to serve, love, and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with those in the Johnson City and Tri-Cities communities.
Since 2006, the Trinity Arts Foundation, a non-profit 501c(3) organization, and the Trinity Arts Center, a multi-disciplinary arts school, have connected with students, parents, artists, teachers, and patrons to provide God-honoring arts education and performance opportunities in the Tri-Cities area. Through hundreds of educational workshops, classes, and live performances; and more than $350,000 in performance grants and educational scholarships, the Arts Foundation continues to press into its mission to support Christian musicians, dancers, actors, teachers, artists, writers, and directors who aspire to create educational programs and performance opportunities that balance excellence with accessibility, passion with purity, and truth with love. We believe that art is meaningful, that stories are inspirational, that music is universal, that dance is beautiful, that creativity is valuable, and that God is good. The arts can be used in a creative and powerful way, for His glory.
- The Trinity Arts Foundation operates with zero administrative costs, meaning that 100% of donations go toward programs, grants, and scholarships.
- Since 2006, we’ve awarded more than $350,000 in educational scholarships to low income students, and performance grants to local schools, theaters, and arts organizations.
- In the past two years, our Arts Give Back projects have awarded $10,000 to St. Jude Children’s hospital, $4,000 to local arts organizations, $10,000 to local elementary schools to supplement arts programming, and hosted six weeks of Move It Your Way dance workshops for special needs and wheelchair confined students.
- In August of 2016, we will launch a building campaign for a fully modern, eight-hundred seat, community performing arts center which, when completed, will offer a unique turn-key solution to local schools, churches, arts organizations, and individuals to bring dance, theatre, and music performances to our community.
- On a weekly basis, the Trinity Arts Center serves about 10% of the families in Johnson City with school-age children.
Board Of Directors
Jamin Rathbun (President)
Brett Cole (Secretary)
Darla Kinser (Treasurer)
Milligan CollegeState Of Franklin Healthcare AssociatesFox & Cole, PLLC
Darla Kinser, CPA
Dr. Jim Brantner
Rebecca Marr Photography
David Clapp Photography
Central Ballet Theatre
Living Stone Industries
Tina Wilson Photography
Help Us Do More
Click the button below to make a one-time donation or to set up recurring donations using your credit/debit card, bank, or PayPal account (a PayPal account is not required). The Trinity Arts Foundation operates with zero administrative costs, meaning that 100% of donations go toward programs, grants, and scholarships.
Trinity Arts Foundation | Arts Give Back
909 Chase Drive
Johnson City, TN 37604.